CU Phosco Lighting, whether as part of its full turnkey package of work, or as a stand-alone item can undertake detailed Electrical Inspection and Testing for: -
- Survey works, in advance of a new scheme or design to determine the electrical integrity of the existing installation.
- As part of a newly completed scheme/installation to prove compliance prior to being put into service.
- To provide our clients with an Electrical Installation Condition Report for existing schemes
Where testing is undertaken, “as installed” drawings/client marked up drawings will be provided as agreed/required.
All testing is undertaken in line with the requirements of BS7671: IET Wiring Regulations (18th Edition) and the Electricity at Work regulations 1989.
As an NICEIC registered organisation, our in-house team, all of whom are registered to HERS (Highway Electrical Registration Scheme), are trained to 18th Edition requirements BS7671 are competent and experienced to undertake Electrical Testing in the highway electrical sector.
Some recent projects where we have undertaken Electrical Testing include: -
- Nissan Manufacturing UK, Sunderland (various schemes)
- Manchester Airport (various schemes)
- Scotton Road, Street Lighting Cable Renewal scheme, Catterick Garrison
- A723 Hamilton